Water right where you want it, just enough gear storage, and a better sense of balancethe beloved womens L.U.X.E. pack is now updated with a lower center of gravity for more mobility on the trail. This pack moves the weight of your load from your shoulders to your waist, which keeps your upper body free and gives you better balance on steep, technical terrain. It also sports all of the features that make the L.U.X.E. a long-running MTB favorite: helmet hooks, tool storage, and 3 liters of hydration. Plus, the new Crux reservoir is even easier to fill and delivers 20% more water with every sip, so you can spend less time drinking and more time riding.
- Additional top zippered pocket has a microfleece lining and holds your media player
- Airfoil back panel is our most advanced back panel providing maximum comfort and ventilation even on the longest rides
- Built in helmet carry hooks and secures a XC helmet while still allowing full access to your pack without removing
- Dual reservoir compression straps cinch the reservoir into the small of your back for a tight, stable fit.
- Magnetic Tube Trap keeps your tube secure and accessible when you need it
- Overflow storage quickly lashes down a rain shell or extra layer via 2 sets of compression straps
- Rain cover keeps your pack and gear shielded from inclement weather
- Reflective accents for visibility in low-light environments
- Separate zippered compartment with gear organizer and tool roll
- Stabilizing load-bearing hip belts with cargo optimizes a custom fit and keeps essentials close at hand
- Women's-specific design features a shorter back panel and an S-curved harness for a closer fit
- Charcoal/Light Purple
- Ship Dimension
- 10 x 9 x 8 inches
- Ship Weight